Thursday 15 January 2009

First Entry - Dancing Girl

The first entry, eh?

I've been having thoughts about my website, still not sure which way I'm going with it yet.
I guess I'll start designing things for it fairly soon when I've got more time, perhaps when I know which college I'm going to next year.

My inspiration today was for a story, when I was walking home from working at the junior school. I was walking home with music in my ears and had this daydream of myself dancing like I used to. Then I came up with the story of a girl/woman dancer. It's strange how we get our inspiration. I get mine undoubtedly from anything, mostly my daydreams. I'm constantly in a daydream, I should write more of mine down in my little book.

1 comment:

  1. sounds very interesting... can we expect a series on the topic?

    - noogie-kun

    ReplyDelete